Comfort and Entrees
- 2 large eggs
- 1 small can mushrooms
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 bag frozen mixed veggies
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup or cream celery
- 2 cups bisquick mix (240 grams)
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400oF.
- Thaw veggies under cold water.
- Cut up chicken into small pieces and saute in a pan with mushrooms with desired seasoning.
- Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased glass pie plate or large baking dish.
- Stir together milk, eggs and bisquick until blended and add a few pinches of salt.
- Slowly pour the batter over the veggies and chicken
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.