Comfort and Entrees
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 8 burger rolls
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 large dill pickles, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Heat a large skillet with extra-virgin olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add meat and break it up with wooden spoon, cook 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add in carrots, celery, onions and garlic, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, cook 7 to 8 minutes more.
- In a bowl combine the vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire, hot sauce, tomato sauce and stock.
- Pour into the pan and stir to combine.
- Simmer a few minutes more.
- Pile sloppy Buffalo filling onto buns and top with blue cheese and chopped pickles.