Poor man's beef stroganoff
For you Mom.
Don't use steak
Cream of mushroom soup
Wide egg noodles
- While browning ground beef add garlic power, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Have pot of salt water boiling for pasta.
- Drain beef and add back to pot.
- Add soup, sour cream and about a nickel sized squirt of ketchup. Simmer for about 20 minutes on medium low.
- Traditional side dish is green peas, so have those in a steamer or something.
- About 10 mintues into cooking the stroganoff, drop the pasta
- Drain pasta and spoon stroganoff on it.
* I add garlic butter to the pasta after draining it.