Pizza Hut Dough
Soft pizza dough with Italian spices.
Don't drop the dough when you toss it up in the air!
Dry yeast or 4 1/2 teaspoons
Luke warm water
- In a small bowl mix yeast 2/3 cups hot water and 2 teaspoons sugar. mix and cover with a towel. Set aside for 5 min.
- In the mixer bowl, mix cold water, oil, sugar, garlic salt, oregano, and 3 cups of flour.
- Add sponge(yeast mixture)
- Mix in stand mixer with dough hook.
- When mixed, add the rest of the 2 1/2 cups of flour with cup at a time. You may have to stop mixer and hand.
- Add 1 teaspoon of water if needed to form dough ball.
- Knead for about 6-8 minutes with dough hook.
- Cover bowl with towel and place in oven (90 degrees) for 45 minutes.
- Push down until all air is out.
- Divide into 2-3 balls (thick - thin), roll over light flour and place on pans. Place back in oven for 20 min.
- Make your pizza
*Makes about 3 thin crust pizza's.