Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
These are my jam!
Brown sugar - packed
Peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk.
- Add the flour mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball.
- Cool and carefully remove from pan.