A good ole stand by pasta
- Pour flour in a pile on counter.
- Take fingers and hollow out about a 6" well.
- Crack eggs into well and add salt and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Beat egg mixture, then incorporate the edges of the flour wall in a circular motion.
- When egg mixture turns into a thick paste get your hands in their and start mixing everything up.
- Knead the flour ball for about 8 minutes.
- Coat flour ball with the other 1 tablespoon of oil, wrap in plastic wrap and let sit for about 45 min.