Green Bean Sauce
Sometimes your beans just need a little kick in the pants.
French style green beans
- Steam green beans in either a steamer or your microwave until they are just done, you want them still firm.
- In my microwave it takes about 2 minutes to steam up the green beans, while the green beans are steaming, begin your seasoned butter sauce.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat add 4 tablespoons butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stir until the brown sugar is completely dissolved.
- When the green beans are done, place in a bowl.
- Add about half of the butter mixture, in the bowl, and add the fresh steamed greens in the bowl.
- Stir the green beans until they are coated with the butter seasoning.