Egg drop soup
The perfect compliment to the fried rice.
Chicken broth plus 2 cups water
Eggs - beaten
Sesame seed oil
- In a saucepan, bring the 4 cups of chicken broth, water, and butter to a boil.
- Add the white pepper and salt, and the sesame oil if using.
- Cook for about another minute or until butter is melted.
- Stir fast until you make a whirlpool.
- Slowly add eggs close to the edge of pot while holding a for into the stream to rake through the eggs.
- This will make the long ribbons. Garnish with green onion and serve.