Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Button cap mushroom with a garlic stuffing.
Don't tell anyone you're making these, they're too good to share.
Mushroom caps, cleaned
Package snow crabmeat, thawed or 1 can snow
Minced Green Onions
Dry bread crumbs
Grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Adjust rack to upper third.
- Brush mushrooms with melted butter.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Drain crabmeat, discard liquid and set meat aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise and horseradish.
- Add bread crumbs, cheese, green onion and parsley. Stir until well mixed.
- Add crabmeat and toss with a fork.
- Mound 1 level tablespoon of the mixture into each mushroom.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until warm, then broil 4 inches from heat for about 1 minute or until light golden brown.