Better than take out
Ginger, Thin julienne
Lo Mein Noodles
Baby bok choy
- For the sauce: Stir together the chicken stock, oyster sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch and sesame oil. Set aside.
- For the noodles: Heat a pan to high and add the oil. Once you see wisps of white smoke, add the ginger and garlic and cook until light brown and fragrant, about 20 seconds. Stir in the chicken and cook until medium, about 1 minute.
- Add the noodles, carrots and bok choy to the pan and cook until tender, about 1 minute.
- Stir the sauce, pour into the pan and incorporate all ingredients well.
- Continue to cook until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce starts to bubble and thicken. Transfer to a serving platter, garnish with the scallions and serve immediately.
Get you a wok and a wok burner.