Buffalo Chicken Sloppy Joes
A litte spin on a classic.
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and Pepper
Red wine vinegar
Hot sauce - frank's
Blue cheese crumbles
Dill pickles, chopped
- Heat a large skillet with extra-virgin olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add meat and break it up with wooden spoon, cook 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add in carrots, celery, onions and garlic, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, cook 7 to 8 minutes more.
- In a bowl combine the vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire, hot sauce, tomato sauce and stock.
- Pour into the pan and stir to combine.
- Simmer a few minutes more.
- Pile sloppy Buffalo filling onto buns and top with blue cheese and chopped pickles.